lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2012

landings at san diego



A 25-second time-lapse video showing "all landings at San Diego Int Airport on Black Friday Nov 23, 2012 between 1030am and 300pm."
Created by photography and film professor Cy Kuckenbaker.
"To give the video a sense of temporal change as the planes fly by I did an 8 hour time-lapse under a bridge nearby shot at the same angle and composited it over the planes. Without it there’s no sense of time passing. I used an intervalometer to shoot about 800 images with the same exposure as the video. Once I had it posted as a regular video clip, I keyed the sky out of it as well. I put everything together in Adobe Premiere, which challenged my system since I needed 40 video tracks to stack all the airplane clips together."
He was inpired by a omposite photo of planes, taken by Korean Ho-Yeol Ryu at Hannover Airport.

vía likecool

No hay comentarios: